Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year not resolutions but hopes to accomplish.

#1- Love God with all my heart, soul, and strength.

#2- Be a better wife and mom.

#3- Have a positive attitude regardless of circumstances. This is possibles if I master my #1.

#4- Stop eating so much pizza.

#5- Get back into shape, but not become obsessed with it that it becomes all I think about.

#6- Discover something new that I like to do.

#7- Go skydiving again.

#8- Give more of myself to other people.

#9- Out with the bad, in with the good...

#10- Make people wander what #9 means.

#11- Get the house fixed up.

#12- Go on a cruise.

#13- Golf more. I love to golf but hardly ever go.

#14- Make sure that people know that I love them.

#15- Jacob needs a baby brother or baby sister.

Matt informed that he has some resolutions for me but I prefer to make my own, call me crazy.
I know I don't have great aspirations to go and learn 20 different languages or climb mt everest but I think mine fit me just fine.

2 comments:

wendy said...

it's hard having a good attitude! That's one I struggle with. Actually I could add all those to my list as well. Jacob does need a sibling, he would be such a good brother. It's never too late! Mike wants to play golf whenever you are free. Jacob can play w/the boys.

wendy said...

are you ever gonna post again? i'll be here waiting.